- Sell and service eyeglasses
- Provide excellent customer service
- Bill optical materials to patient vision insurance
- Aid patient in understanding vision insurance
- Education of patients
o Lens enhancements
- Maintain frame inventory
- Work with frame representatives to select current styles for inventory
Qualified candidates will have experience working in an optometry or ophthalmology office, with strong preference toward optician background. Excellent computer skills are a necessity and experience with Revolution EHR a plus.
This position requires the ability to maintain confidential patient information based on the Health Information Portability and Accountability Act. Work shift would be Monday through Friday with the exception of major holidays. Schedules are subject to change as needed.